Hot Water Heater Repair Services in Hendersonville NC and Surrounding Communities
Whether you need a hot water heater repair or water heater installation, you can always count on Nicholson to provide you with quality service at an affordable price. We are committed to ensuring your water heater works for – and not against – you.
Your Water Heater Repair Specialists
Typically, hot water heaters last an average of about five to 10 years. The more water heater maintenance you perform, the longer your unit will last. But nevertheless, hot water heaters still will need repairs. Here are some glaring signs you might need a hot water heater repair soon:
- Water leaks at the base of the hot water heater
- Rust-colored water
- Loss or lack of hot water
- Rusted or loose bolts
- Rumbling, crackling, or popping noises
- Strong scent of gas
Do You Need a Water Heater Replacement or New Installation?
To get to the root of the problem, one of our trained technicians can visit your Hendersonville, North Carolina, home to see if you need a hot water heater repair or replacement. We are up to date on the latest technology, working with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the industry.
Replacement of Tankless and Tank Water Heaters
If you need to replace your water heater, you can count on Nicholson to perform the water heater installation to the highest of standards. We have an extensive selection of tankless and tank water heaters, offering you many options to meet your home’s needs.
Water Heater Installation
When selecting a new hot water heater, it is best to choose one that will not only provide you with enough hot water but also do so efficiently, helping you save money. The experts at Nicholson can help you determine which hot water will work best for you and your home by examining the following criteria:
- Size. We will determine which size heater will adequately supply your home with enough hot water while maximizing its efficiency.
- Fuel type. We will determine which fuel type or energy source should power your water. This not only impacts the water heater’s operational costs but also affects the size needed and ability to save energy.
- Costs. We will estimate how much it will cost you to operate the water heater throughout the year. This will allow you to compare units and make a purchase within your budget.
- Energy efficiency. We will encourage you need to maximize your savings by purchasing the most energy-efficient water heater.
Our trained and certified technicians know what it takes to complete a hot water heater repair or water heater installation to the highest of standards. For more information about how Nicholson can help you with your tankless or tank water heaters, contact us through our web form or call 828-697-2638 for a free estimate.